Monday, June 08, 2009

So Loved Switzerland...

Now I am going to ignore the fact that blogger seems to have not uploaded my review of The Wilderness and merely left a title or the fact it completely didnt bother to upload the review of Molly Fox's Birthday... instead I am going to think about my trip to Switzerland which was amazing and so, so, so relaxing! I thought I would share some pictures of my trip with you before I get down to sorting this site out... call it a image interlude!

Here is my new favourite city Lucerne...

The one from my balcony...

And here is the lovely Zurich, which I think I am addicted to as I have been twice in six months...

And finally here is the lovely holidaying gang (I'm on the right)...

A little more insight into the 'non-book' side of me. Did I read much? I have to admit I didn't I think that the Orange Shortlist required a reading break after it (let's not even discuss the winner I will get cross and I am still relaxed from spa-ing) I did devour some trash and have some very heated book debates but more on those when I can get blinking blogger performing properly! Hope you are all well?

4 comments:

Sandy Nawrot said...

I didn't read any of the Orange short listers, but based on the reviews of you and Jackie, I'd say someone was most likely bribed for that award! Your pictures are absolutely beautiful. You came back to reality for what reason? To give blogger hell? Please straighten them out, as I am about to go on a long trip overseas and have many posts scheduled. I expect them to be published as intended!

Kim said...

Welcome back, Simon. The photos are lovely and brought back some great memories for me. I adore Switzerland and am still in love with every single place I ever visited there.
Ah, Blogger problems - good luck with that and sorry some of your pre-planned posts didn't go too well, but, you are back now and hopefully will get it fixed.

Unknown said...

Good to have you back! I'm pleased you enjoyed your holiday in Switzerland.

I'm sorry your Wildnerness post didn't load - I'm itching to read what you thought of it. I hope you get blogger sorted soon.

Karen said...

Thank you for sharing the gorgeous photos of Switzerland. The only part of it I have seen is the inside of Zurich airport but just flying over made me want to go there! Looking forward to hearing your bookish news.