Saturday, May 23, 2009

Blogging Break...

I just wanted to leave you a short notice to say I am taking a blogging break. Not for long (so please dont start worrying, crying, wailing in fear) just until Monday/Tuesday as this weekend is my first wedding anniversary and so I am whisking the Non-Reader away on a suprise trip, you will forgive me for not saying where on here in case it was to leak across the web like wild fire. So whilst we are away I am leaving things bookish behind... well bar reading on the journeys to and from our destination etc!

Hope you are all having lovely extended weekends... let me know what you are all upto and see you next week!

8 comments:

Sandy Nawrot said...

OK, we'll keep your secret for now, but we expect a full report when you get back! Have a great time, and we'll be here waiting for you when you return.

Dot said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary! I hope you have a great time!

Becca said...

Happy Anniversary!

Candy Schultz said...

Happy Anniversary! Have fun.

Kim said...

Hope you have a lovely time this weekend. Happy Anniversary!

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!

Savidge Reads said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments!