Hmmm this question from Booking Through Thursday has really made me think, literally all day, hence why the slightly late blog from me (that and trying to finish Netherland). I couldnt decide what one best book I havent read yet as there were so many so I thought I would do a top ten instead. How id I decide what made it on the list? Books that I have always wanted to read, books I have always been told I must read and books by my favourite authors I havent gotten round to yet!
2. Madame Bovary -Gustave Flaubert
3. The Poisonwood Bible - Barbara Kingsolver
4. Crime and Punishment - Dostoevsky
5. The Accidental Tourist - Anne Tyler
6. My Cousin Rachel - Daphne Du Maurier
7. The Well of Loneliness - Radclyffe Hall
8. Love in a Cold Climate - Nancy Mitford
9. The Secret Scripture - Sebastien Barry
10. A Handful of Dust - Evelyn Waugh
Please note: this list is technically subject to daily change as my mood for what I want to read and what someone might recommend me tomorrow may become the next best book I have never read!
So what are yours?