Monday, February 02, 2009

The Perfect Weather To Curl Up & Read In...

Yes so London is almost at a standstill and so most of us are snowed in as you can see from the picture from my window...

The perfect weather to curl up on the sofa, forget about the cares of the world, or the fact there are no buses, Tesco is empty of foods and we have no post (more delightful books are due) and just get on with a fabulous cracking read! I think that is what most of the street will be doing, as you can see below! I am going to hopefuly finish 'Pilcrow' and get a good move on with 'The Gargoyle'.

Is this what you will al be doing and if so what will you be reading? Let me know and enjoy the snow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I live in Surrey, so am surrounded by snow too! I'm going out to build some more snowmen!

I loved the Gargoyle, although I thought some of the historical sections were a bit slow. Some amazing details about burns victims though. I hope you enjoy it!