Sunday, February 01, 2009

Some More Incoming...

If I have missed any then I apologise to the publishers I have just been swamped with new books but here are the most reecent, I won't put the blurb of everyone as I think that might make for dull reading! But heres whats come of late...

Child 44 - Tom Rob Smith
The Stone Gods - Jeanette Winterson
The Confessions of Max Tivoli - Andrew Sean Greer
State of Happiness - Stella Duffy
In Cold Blood - Truman Capote
The Swimming Pool Library - Alan Hollinghurst
Death in Venice & Other Stories - Thomas Mann
The Secret Scripture - Sebastian Barry
Hotel de Dream - Edmund White
Me Talk Pretty One Day - David Sedaris
Breakfast At Tiffany's - Truman Capote
The Indian Clerk - David Leavitt

How should I order them on my TBR, which ones can you recommend? Actually I should really concentrate on getting my current reads all finished.

No comments: